Game: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC
Retailers: Amazon.com (United States), GameStop (United States), EBGames (Canada)
Release Date: August 20th, 2013
The Splinter Cell: Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition includes the following:
- One copy of Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist for your platform of choice.
- One custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150.
- One 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming.
- Exclusive “Billionaire’s Yacht” co-op map, in which you infiltrate a rogue billionaire’s yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea.
- A bonus “Upper Echelon Pack” with Dead Coast co-op map, Gold Sonar Goggles, and Upper Echelon Suit.
- One limited edition Sam Fisher poster.
The remote controlled airplane features a flight speed of over 35mph and a flying radius of over 250 feet. Its remote control is designed to resemble Sam Fisher’s goggles and is made to be user-friendly for beginners; easy to assemble, fly, and control. It can be launched by hand or by runway (as seen in the video above), and is highly durable.
Included is a battery, charger, and quick-repair kit, plus access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane. It also comes with a six month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty, with customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft specs:
- Wingspan: 650 mm / 25.6 in
- Length: 600 mm / 23.6 in
- Weight (with battery): 270 g / 8.7 oz
- Motor: Twin 30mm Electric Ducted Fan Units
- Radio: 2.4 GHZ , 3 Channel RC controls throttle, elevator and vector thrust steering
- Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 600mAh, 15C
- Charger: Auto-Cut Off Peak balancing Lipoly Charger with A/C adapter
- Constructed of high quality, durable EPO foam